Add time between tracks

I’m literally begging for this. Roon, please.

Listening to Frank Sinatra “Songs For Young Lovers” from Tidal, and the gaps are so short it sounds like a mixtape!

I just ordered the actual CD.

I’ve been waiting for this feature. Please!

That’s very needed feature for those who use HQPlayer
As gapeless playback is like one never-ended track for HQPlayer – it harvests every little network delay from HQPlayer to NAA endpoint and music lags after 20 minutes of playing
One or two seconds delay will free any buffer and HQPlayer will play smoothly

Actually there is allready “Resync delay” feature in Device settings
Just adding the checkbox “Resync each track” will solve the problem

+1 for the ability to add a standard-length gap between tracks, preferably one whose length I can specify.

Indeed, I absolutely don’t understand why it somehow shouldn’t be from this planet, if you want to relax for a few seconds between two tracks :wink:.
I mostly listen with shuffle through the whole library. And the longer you do so the more annoying and fatiguing it gets when there’s not even a second of ear and mental relaxation between two tracks. It’s a pure mental thing just like listening to music is. Most listeners just need a pause until the next track starts.
When playing with shuffle there’s also hardly sense in playing gapless. So, an option for a track pause may be only active when using shuffle.
And the pause option itself? Well, maybe just a checkbox and and edit field for the number of seconds to pause. Please, don’t use a listbox with just a few predefined values.
That’s all. Would be a great option to relax and really enjoy listening for a longer period. And it would be so easy to implement :slightly_smiling_face:.
Please understand, the resync time is no alternative, since it’s only engaged in case the next track would have some different format. And the cross-fade option is not a pause either.
So, please, have a heart for listeners who need some time for breathing :slightly_smiling_face:
Votes are misleading since you first have to know that there is such a particular voting :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i am korean… even i could not understand clearly, i translate one by one to get som,e solution about need like you had.
did you get any solution for this need?
i wnat to know how to add time between tracks.