Added by... in playlists

In playlist, the line ’Added by…’ is waste of space and redundant - it is me on every item on list! Annoying. Maybe at least a settings switch to make it optional for those who work with playlists in another way than I do?

3 Likes

Definitely. It would be interesting to know how they justify themselves such decisions… They should hire some professional UI designer.

This came up in a thread about the queue the other day. Here was my reply, which of course applies to the playlist as well:

I’ve always thought it was silly to have who added/played a track being in the queue. Wish there was a way to customize what is displayed. I’d actually prefer to have the info for each track much narrower so that more tracks can be seen in the screen and not have to scroll up and down so much. For instance, on my MacBook Air I can only see five tracks at a time. This is my biggest dislike about the roon experience.

1 Like

Agreed. i added everything to the library. I don’t need to see this. Also, is there a way to see the album a track is from in the queue view? If anyone knows, please save my sanity :slight_smile: