Added streamer now Roon skips all songs

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Just added a different DAC (Benchmark DAC3) to use with my streamer (Stack Audio Link II) but now Roon just skips all songs. Went to settings and the streamer is enabled but nothing happens.

Any suggestions on what I can do to make the music play?

The DAC the Benchmark replaced was a Denafrips Ares II. Using USB from streamer to both DACs.

Thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Mamoru

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Hi, and welcome. Sorry to hear you’re having this issue. In order for users/support to help, please complete all the required information about your setup/network/library etc.

Running Roon on my laptop in another room. Streaming it in my music room via a Stack Audio Link II streamer connected via Ethernet to a Wi-Fi extender. The streamer is connected in USB into a Benchmark DAC3 which is then connected to my preamp.

Roon recognizes the streamer and the DAC. Streamer is enabled.

When I try to play music the tracks all skip.

Put my old DAC back in (Denafrips Ares II) and Roon plays music just fine with the Stackstreamer. Using a coaxial connection to the Benchmark using my Bluesound Node 2i as a streamer everything works fine.

I think something is going on with the Stack streamer but am clueless as to what might be causing the issue. And since I got the Stack to replace the Node, I’d like to get it to work.

Thanks,

Mamoru

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.