Adding documentation to Qobuz albums

With your local library, if you add a PDF or JPG file to the album folder, Roon will see it immediately and expose it through the interface.

Is there a way to do something similar with albums added to the library through a streaming service (I use Qobuz)? Many times Qobuz exposes a PDF booklet, but not always, and sometimes I may want additional documents associated with the album as well.

Any suggestions welcome!

1 Like

Not that I know of.

I have the same requirement: I’d like to add album reviews as .jpg or .pdf to albums coming from Qobuz.

Although I can add a jpg as album cover, it looks strange in the albums overview.

Adding it as PDF as with PDFs from Qobuz would be the best way to do it.

2 Likes

Me too… bit nerdy I admit! But so many albums have their back cover available on say Presto and Amazon it’s a shame not to have the ability to add that to your Qobuz library version.

1 Like

Has this been posted as feature suggestion? I certainly would enjoy this feature for adding opera libretti, available pdf booklets, etc.

1 Like

I’d love to be able to do this as well! Many albums on Qobuz are missing booklets, and I’d love to have a way to attach pdfs to them.