Adding Linn Klimax System Hub as Roon Tested

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Rock (1.0, Build 186), Roon Server 1.7, Build 537 on Intel NUC7i5

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

N.a.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Linn Klimax System HUB + Linn Klimax Exaktbox Katalyst via Ethernet

Description Of Issue

Dear Roon Team

First of all thanks for the excellent product. I’m a Roon lifetime subscriber and discovering and enjoying music with Roon everyday.

My system works fine with Roon. I just have a minor request/wish for the next Roon update: please add the Linn Klimax System Hub as a Roon tested device. It just looks nicer in the signal path, when the Klimax Icon shows up :slight_smile:

According to Linn the Klimax System Hub is technically identical to the Klimax Exakt DSM (2018), which is already listed as Roon tested. It was just a re-naming of the same device in September 2018.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Hi @Sitar,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the feedback here! I’ll pass it on to our hardware team, but another good way to get devices as Roon Tested/Ready is by letting the manufacturer know of your request, it usually helps when they hear from their customers that they want a product certified, so I would suggest reaching out to Linn as well regarding your request :slight_smile: , thanks!

Hello @Sitar,

We’ve pushed a change to the device identification bundle that should result in the Linn Klimax System Hub being identified in-app. This update should be pushed to all Roon Core’s in the next 24-48 hours. If after this time the device still does not appear as identified, let us know and we’ll take a look at the identifier.

-John

Thanks John! I will provide feedback as soon as the update is available.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.