Adding Tidal albums to Library, now tracks are unavailable

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Mac OS Mojave, Roon 1.7 build 5.21 stable.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Seems like this could be related to the B521 update, but now when I add Tidal albums to my Library all the tracks become instantly unavailable. Tried with multiple albums, same result.

In Tidal:

Added to Library:

Hi @tholt,

It looks like this is a new album we just recently received data for, but the data we have is saying that it’s not available for streaming. We are looking into this — Please give this some time to update and let us know in a week if you’re still seeing any issues here.

Hi @dylan, thanks for the quick reply – I appreciate that. Hopefully that’s the case. However, I tried it with three other albums and the same thing occurred. I’ve never experienced this before with adding new Tidal releases to my Library. Do you think it’s on their end? Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

The only other thing I can think of is I was playing with Roon settings trying to disable background things. I cleared the image cache and set both Audio Analysis Speed settings to Off. But tweaking Roon settings shouldn’t affect import I would think?

Hi @tholt,

Can you share a screenshot of the other albums you’re seeing this with?

Hey @dylan, looks like the issue is resolved! Perhaps what you said earlier was taking place. I’m able to add Tidal albums to my Library now. Strange what was happening before, I’ve never experienced that. With the new 1.7 released I thought perhaps the two were related.

Anyway, thanks a ton for your support and help. Glad things worked themselves out!

1 Like

Hi @tholt,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.