Adding tracks to playlist

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Do I have to type in my created playlist name every time I add new tracks with the new operating system?

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue
Do I have to type in my created playlist name every time I add new tracks with the new operating system?
TEXT GOES HERE

Hi @Frederic_Beever

Do you mean that you have to create the playlist every time?

Can you share a screenshot showing what you’re seeing?

Hi Dylan,

Since receiving the new software update I don’t seem to be having that problem anymore. Which is great.

However, I have some issues that have arisen since the update regarding the adding of tracks from my personal library to playlists. When I try to add to my playlist I am asked to type the name of the playlist to add, Something I never had to do before, even when I do that it does not show the track being added. Also, when I go to my artist library to search there is no
alphabetical search function anymore. Hope this is being corrected or maybe I’m missing something.

Thanks

Rick

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.