Roon is fabulous for doing everything on its own. The radio makes music listening simple.
But, what if we want to make it smarter?
Background (you knew this but a re-hash):
Boolean Operators are simple words (AND, OR, NOT or AND NOT).
IF THEN logic; In logic, a conditional is a compound statement formed by combining two sentences (or facts) using the words “if … then.”
Provided that Roon creates more focus fields that use ID3 or Roon invented/user created tags, what are the chances that we can get some more advanced playlist creation?
- If a song is favorited and listened to in the last 14 days, put in
into the playlist “Heavy Rotation.”
- Only play holiday music during [time period].
- Songs you listened to on your Birthday last year.
- If song is played more than 10 times, favorite or <3 it.
- If song is skipped every time it’s played, ban it.
- Songs I love but the other user profiles hate.
- User Profiles who’s age range from 14 to 40, play picks/Favorites in Pop/Rock.
- play my favorite cover songs
You get the idea. Thanks for voting.