Machine
Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i9-11900 @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.6 GB usable)
Device ID 8CF9E81D-4084-4F21-90E6-D7BA51728120
Product ID 00342-20761-10226-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Networking Gear & Setup Details

ASUS AC2900 WiFi Gaming Router (RT-AC86U) - Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Internet Router, WTFast Game Accelerator, Streaming, AiMesh Compatible, Included Lifetime Internet Security, Adaptive QoS
Ethernet
No VPN

Connected Audio Devices

Blusound 2i
Windows App 4.0.0 BluOS 4.0.2
Ethernet

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

After Bluesound OS upgrade, Roon not working properly; attempting to add music very slowly

stop functioning during playback, not adding all tracks I have on Bluesound 2i hard drive.

Thanks for your help.
Michael

Hi @Michael_Yeaman

Just a fellow Roon user.

Might be worth rebooting both you Roon Server and your BlueSound 2i.

:innocent:

Well the clues point to this being the Bluesound as the problem and not Roon as your symptoms started after an upgrade to it.

I have had three Node 2is for about four years and the only time I have had issues with my Node 2is is after a firmware update. All three are operating correctly after the latest firmware update. Rebooting has not always corrected my issue. I have had to move the Node 2i and Roon Core NAS off the Ethernet switches and connect them directly to the router, but as a last-ditch effort, the factory reset has corrected my Node 2i problems when all else fails. As painful as a factory reset is, especially if you use wireless, it has never let me down when it comes to restoring my Node 2i’s performance. Just make sure you copy and save your Network Share addresses so it easy to provision the Node 2i after the factory reset. I hope you get it figured out.

Hi @Michael_Yeaman ,
Thanks for your patience while we worked through the queue. One thing you can try is temporarily disabling adaptive QoS on your router. If that doesn’t work to address your issue we will need some more information.

1. Try playing a track stored on the bluesound from the system output of the Windows and let us know the result.
  2. Does this issue happen with all file types?
  3. Please upload a copy of your Roon logs by following the instructions here.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.