After I hit the "Add Network Share" b I get a red highlighted window popup that says "Could not connect to share: Unauthorized"

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

WIN 10 home N version 1809 OS build 17763.529 (64 bit) / Intel Core i5, M520 @ 2.40Ghz, 8.0 Gb RAM, device ID 47CBBOF4-12A6-4F30-B9A9-AF7ED30E4A8F
Product ID 00327-00010-63535-AA287

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Buffalo Airstation A055, ethernet connected

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Desktop speakers plugged into the RCA output jacks of the Bluesound Vault 2i

Description Of Issue

Can’t get Roon to “see” the Vault 2i c onnected to the PC via the router. None of the network share attempts succeed - when I try to add the network share, I get a red popup box that says “Could not connect to share: Unauthorized”

Hi @Jim_Widgren,

So we can better assist you, may I ask that you please edit your post to include all of the template information above?

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re entering into Roon when you’re getting that error?

Thanks for the details here, @Jim_Widgren!

Does the path that you’ve shared work if you enter it into File Explorer?

Have you read Bluesounds documentation about accessing the storage over the network?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.