After latest release cannot connect to QNAP core

After the last Roon client update cannot connect to my Core running on QNAP TVS-882.
Clineti running on Windows 10 PC reports the core, asks for login, after a minute or so will come up with screen saying that I have to unauthorize the current core for using the local PC as a core.
Everything has been working fine until latest update.
Already rebooted NS and PC.
Help, please

You have to select Un Autherise and it works, lots of threads here on this very issue

1 Like

Hi @Maurizio_Parigi,

After choosing the Unauthorize option do things work for you like normal?

Thanks!

Yes, it suddenly worked for me and my qnap TVS471 Then I upgraded the iPad app.
I have since re booted the core but all is well.

Opps, that wasn’t for me…

Hi @Maurizio_Parigi,

Just wanted to check and make sure that things were working for you now. Let us know if you’re still having any issues!

The main issue has been solved by un-registering my QNAP Core. Beats me why I had to do it, but as long as it works…
There are other minor bugs, though, the most annoying of which is the inability to save Roon window size on Windows 10 clients. I have a 4k display and every time I open ROON it defaults to a rather large and short view ( 3 rows of covers).
I keep resizing it and it works as long as I keep it open, but every time I restart the client it defaults to that silly view.
I wish there was a way to revert to a previous release,

Hi @Maurizio_Parigi,

Is it possible to share a screen recording showing what you’re seeing with the screen size?

Thanks!

I don’t know why, but all of a sudden the client remembers the last size/position. Therefore, I have to report the problem as solved.
Thanks everybody

1 Like

Hi @Maurizio_Parigi,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.