MacBook Pro 2015 i5 8 G RAM running Monterey

Networking Gear & Setup Details

MacBook is hardwired with ethernet cable to switch shared with Bluesound Node

Connected Audio Devices

Bluesound Node 2i coax to Chord Mojo

Number of Tracks in Library

2000 albums

Description of Issue

After upgrading to build 923 I’ve been unable to log in to Qobuz, getting error message “There was an unexpected error, please check your account details. (Unexpected error)”
Account is fine when using the Qobuz player on any device.

Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 9.39.05 PM

My recommendation is:
Log out of Qobuz. Reboot your roon core and all remotes.
After reboot reenter your qobuz information.

It has worked for me when I have seen similar.

1 Like

Thanks Paul. Will try this tonight. Did reboot the core app and MacBook several times, but not the remotes. You had the same issue after the recent upgrade?

Not after this one no. A while ago I had an issue. Bad info cached or somesuch. Solar flares for all I know.

I just figured a clean steady state and go from there would let me know the most. The logging out then rebooting I think was the key.

It ended up working.

Still not able to log in…Error message changed slightly: “Network error: Please check you connection” Everything else is working fine. Been having a few issues after upgrading to Monterey, wonder if it’s related to that. Been considering downgrading to Big Sur.

Solved! Had just downloaded Big Sur for an OS downgrade, when Apple released un update for Monterey last night. After a few restarts, all is back to normal. It appears it was a conflict between between the new build of Roon and OS Monterey.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.