After most recent update, Roon continuously locks up

It appears as if you didnt read my thread which is fine as i wasnt looking for help but instead just flagging as it appears many people are having a freeze/crash problem and i wanted @support to add me to that list if they are trying to measure the magnitude of the problem.
I do not have the most recent update of roon installed. I have learned after the prior updates and all the problems subscribers have experienced it is best to be patient and wait. I learned this same thing many years ago from MS Windows. Let all the early adopters work out the bugs and then install later. Thi strategy seems to be working well here too.
I do have C++ redistributable installed.
There is nothing else on this server, it is dedicated to roon only.
Yes, i am on the latest version of .net but i would ask if you read my post above yours as stated in that thread i have the most recent installed but in the windows event viewer log I posted, it shows a prior version. (yes, the other versions are still in their folders within the windows .netframework directory but how do you know if they are installed?). Windows does not remove older versions when installing updates. Why is roon looking at the prior version of .net if the most recent is installed.
PS - this crash/freeze issue started without any updates to roon or windows. I have never had this issue before. Now it occurs multiple times a day.