After Radio selections, remove buttons on queue are broken [Ticket in]

Look here…it says 4 selected, there is only one track and its not even selected

I can’t even hit the X to close the remove bar, its all frozen

Still doesn’t work build 203…

This doesn’t reproduce for me either @G997 :frowning:

That said, I did just notice from your screenshot that you’re playing multi-part works, which have different logic and handling from normal tracks in Roon. That means we’ll need to try these tests again with similar content. We’ll do that and let you know if we make any progress here.

Stand by!

Mike
happens on simple tracks.
BTW, deleted complete roon program and reinstalled…still locks

I’m still not having any luck here. Maybe you will notice that I’m doing something differently when following your steps?

You can see the exact steps I’m following here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4VwVr67RwCbVkduN3BGbHlvVWM/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if you notice anything I’m doing differently that might help us reproduce the issue you’re seeing, and if not, we’ll take a deeper look at your setup. Thanks for your patience @G997.

Pretty much thats it
In screen shot above, remove bar is frozen… I just discovered If i go to selected and hit select all it then works and removes everything in queue

Rewatching video, I fill my queue with the thumbs up, down buttons …via shuffle

Hey G997 and @mike,

Guess what? I can reproduce this. The key is the thumbs up.

1. Start playing radio and have an empty queue
  2. Click thumbs up for the next few songs, so that they show in the queue
  3. I’m on iPad, so I long press a song in the queue. Remove and other buttons don’t work. Must restart the app.

That should be good to demonstrate. But going further.

1. After restart, you can remove songs in the queue.
  2. Add another thumbs up song to queue.
  3. Try to remove a song and buttons are again unresponsive.

Reproducible using iPad and MacOS remotes on MacOS and Linux cores.

Hope that helps.

Cheers, Greg

Nailed it! I knew there had to be a step I was missing. Ticket is in :wink:

@G997 thanks for helping us pin that one down @G997 – we’ll try to get this resolved for you ASAP.

Who would have thought?
Now if u guys get rid of the limit on thumbs selections and keep the queue from deleting the played tracks that would be awesome

Still not fixed build 208…

209 Fixed…