After update, Roon doesn´t find my play zone anymore

Dear all

I updated my kindle fire and Roon core (Windows 10 notebook) on Roon 1.8. Now the previous Aries Auralic mini symbol for my playzone “living room” disapeared/has been replaced by a generic loudspeaker isymbol and the music is only playing over the loudspeakers of my notebook.

Any idea what I can do to get it up and running again?

Many thanks,

Andreas.

Thanks Jim. I did but the problem persists.

Is there still anyone out there who can help me with this problem?

Thanks!

Andreas.

Core Machine :

PC with windows 10, Roon build 1.8 just updated

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Fritz LAN cable connected to audio device Aries Auralic mini

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Aries Auralic mini connected to Musical Fidelity Nuvista 600 amplifier AUX in.

Description Of Issue

I updated my kindle fire and Roon core (Windows 10 notebook) on Roon 1.8. Now the previous Aries Auralic mini symbol for my playzone “living room” disapeared/has been replaced by a generic loudspeaker symbol and the music is only playing over the loudspeakers of my notebook. I rebooted my notebook to no avail.

Any idea what I can do to get it up and running again?

Thank you!

Andreas.

Hi @Andreas_Leupold,

I moved your duplicate post here. Let’s deal with the issue in this thread.

Are you not able to click the Zone Picker at the bottom right of the screen and see the Airies zone?

Can you post a screenshot of your Settings > Audio tab?

Cheers, Greg

Hi Greg

Thank you for taking care of my problem. I can pick the zone but that doesn´t help. If I pick the zone “living room” as shown in my screenshot below, the music plays only on my core (notebook) but not in the zone living room on my stereo (text continues after the screenshot):

I guess it has something to do with the fact that the zone icon for “living room” that I had before the update showed a symbol of my Auralic Mini and is no longer shown now.

I appreciate your support and hope you can solve my case.

Kind regards,

Andreas.

Greg

Here´s the screenshot.

Regards,

Andreas.

Add images

</div

>

Thanks Andreas,

Could you also post a screenshot of your Settings > Audio tab. Make sure you show the Living Room zone and the Airies.

Hi @Andreas_Leupold

Sorry for the trouble! We’ll be posting updates about this issue here: