After upgrade to 1.5...networked audio devices are missing [Resolved Mac firewall reset for RAAT]

Hi @Daniel_Marotta ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. The insight is very appreciated and I am sorry to hear of the troubles.

Moving forward, to help aide in our evaluation of this behavior may I very kindly ask you for the following:

• An expanded description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please describe your network configuration/topology, being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently making use of.

• Just to verify, you have no firewalls or antivirus applications running anywhere in your setup, correct?

• While it may seem a touch elementary, since noticing this behavior have you tried rebooting not only the core machine and the endpoints, but also any relevant networking hardware as well?

Lastly, I have enabled diagnostics on your account so our tech team can have a closer look into this behavior. What this action will do is the next time Roon is active on your core a diagnostics report containing a set of your Roon logs will automatically be generated/uploaded directly to our servers.

-Eric

UPDATE: Looks like the report just came in. Passing over to our tech for review.