Album Art Not Loading Properly

In the current version of Roon, many of my albums are not showing the album art!

Some of them show what looks like default album art, and others just don’t load at all.

Surely these albums have album art, I do not know why they are not loading

Have you cleared the image cache?

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I didn’t know image cache could be cleared, but I cleared it and now none of my album art shows up - so basically that made the problem worse haha

I had a similar problem. It seemed to me like there was a problem with my software communicating with the Roon servers. I ended up reinstalling the software and that solved the problem. Other users may have other suggestions.

What hardware are you running Roon on?

Im running the Roon core on my personal PC (Ryzen 3950x CPU and Nvidia RTX 3070).

I can try re-installing Roon. It definitely seems like a bug with Roon.

Thanks for your help

Well, reinstalling Roon did not fix the issue, but disabling my VPN did fix the issue!

I was able to change some settings and update my VPN and now Roon seems to be working with it just fine.

My best guess is that it has something to do with IPv4 vs IPv6 tunneling, but I am not sure. I hope this helps someone else!

1 Like

Since this is the My Albums Folder, did you check if the greyed out albums are still available on Tidal or a) have been removed or b) are not available as MQA anymore
What is the source of the albums with the ¨generic¨ artwork ? NAS ?

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.