Album art not working

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10, brand new account, just synced Tidal.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
No album art on roon windows desktop. I do get album art on the android app.

Please advise.

Do you run the Logitech G HUB software on this machine? If yes, try stopping the software.

Read also:

Thanks for the suggestion, but no I don’t have or use Logitech G Hub. I had a few other Logitech services running, for keyboard, mouse & web cam but even after killing these I still get no album art in roon.

After changing DNS setttings to Google’s, clearing the logging out of Tidal and logging back in, clearing the roon image cache, changing the image database size to a smaller value of 256, uninstalling the roon app (removing all settings) reinstalling then rebooting the album art is now showing. No idea which of the steps fixed it but there you go.

1 Like

Hi @Dobbo_Wong,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for letting us know that the issue is resolved!
If you run into any other Roon difficulties, please do let us know and we can certainly assist, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.