Windows 10 - latest version
Intel Core i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz
16 GB RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

TP Link AC1200 - all ethernet
No switches etc.

Connected Audio Devices

1. Core > Topping D10s DAC (USB connection) > Active speakers
  2. Raspberry Pi 4 (ethernet connection) > Topping D50s DAC (USB connection) > JDS Atom HPA > Headphones

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Another Queue related issue, but one that’s only happened with Build 931.

When I want to pause an album at the end of a track, I always click on “clear upcoming” in the Queue. Then, at the end of track, playback stops. Since the recent update I’ve noticed a strange development.

When I’m playing a Qobuz album, playback continues for one more song after “clear upcoming” has been actioned. The weird thing is that nothing is actually showing as playing. I can stop the playback by clicking on “clear all” in the Queue. This only happens with streaming. Local playback follows the previous pattern of stopping at the end of the track that is playing during the time that I have clicked on “clear upcoming”.

Any ideas?

Hey @SukieInTheGraveyard,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. My apologies for the delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

I’m sorry to hear that you were having issues with pausing playback after finishing an album. Since some time has passed I wanted to touch base to get your current status. If you’re still experiencing this problem with the latest build (952) and need assistance please let us know. We’ll be watching for your reply and get back in touch as quickly as we can. Thanks! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.