Album editor not working

Content you’re reporting an issue with

When accessing the Album Editor, when I click on Identify Album, it no longer lists potential albums. It drops right to the Manually Search For You Album screen. When I enter an artist and album name and hit search, it responds with “Please check your network connection and try again.”

At the same time, I can access Tidal or Qobuz titles with no problem. So it is obviously not a network issue.

Is you metadata server down? It is the only potential issue I can imagine at this point in time.

By the way, I have tried this on three different systems (one in another city by remote control) with the same exact results.

All three units have Roon 1.8 build 814 installed.

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz?

Screenshot of import settings

Description of the issue

Same here. Probably a problem on the server side

Unfortunately there appears to be numerous reports of this problem since update to 814.

Hang tight I am sure Roon are now well aware and trying to figure out the resolution.

Unrelated.

Hey @Jim_Salk and @Rainer_Muller Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We just deployed a new version of the server which happens to deal with identification via that part of the product; and something broke. We’ve rolled back and it should now be fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.