Album ratings disappearing on ‘view’

I like Roon for many reasons and the album reviews are a big part of that. My question is why do the ratings below each album, that are present on the home screen summary, disappear when the ‘view’ option is clicked? All albums for the particular genre appear, but the ratings underneath each disappear.

Mac 27” i7 Roon Core. IPad mini controller.

1 Like

Good question. Maybe Roon didn’t think they had room on the display. Maybe Roon didn’t think they were needed on that page.

Maybe Roon didn’t think. Please consider making this a feature request.

Hi @Paul_McBride,

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing here?

Thanks!

Here you go. Clicking on View All displays the Albums for that genre, without ratings.

cid:F50ACBD1-ED36-47CA-BD1F-195FC0F2D831

cid:FC1370D6-2F52-490A-9D94-F7F91A57BFD5

Hi @Paul_McBride,

Thanks for confirming where you’re seeing this. The View All screen here is a little different than the previous page and it is currently expected that it doesn’t have the ratings visible.

Since this appears to be “working as designed” I would recommend also posting your suggestion in the 'feature request" section of the site.

Our product team and developers keep a close eye on that category, so that’s definitely the best place to propose a change like this and get feedback from the Community. We appreciate the feedback here!

Hello,

Why does this feature request work as expected on Roon for Android Mobile, i.e. the album ratings are fully present when ‘view all’ is selected?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.