Album shows for 1 sec. in Roon

I have 1 album (flac, 48kHz) that appears for 1 second when I start up the Roon core, and immediately disappears?

Hello @BigBadBone, and welcome to the community! So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Also, is this always the same album? Are you seeing this behavior on multiple remotes?

Hi, thank for your reaction. This set-up is really simple. Streaming Tidal with MBPro as core, streaming to a Marantz. On this Macbook I also have the flac files of different albums. They all work well, synchs real fast. There is just 1 album that I cannot get to appear. Files are valid, I can play them without a problem outside of Roon.

Hello @BigBadBone, do you have anything showing up in skipped files? Also, can you send me a screenshot of the path to this album in finder?

Nothing under Skipped files, all the other albums you see play without a problem

And it also show this specific album on this spot??

Hello @BigBadBone, the screenshots look fine to me, but could you please upload a copy of that album here so I can test it on my side? Please let me know when you’ve had a chance to upload these files and I’ll test them out. Thanks!