Album thumbnails aren't visible with a new search

I am new to Roon, I am not sure when this started, but all my search does not show the thumbnails of the resulting albums until I add them in the library… I suspect I may be missing a setting - I couldn’t find a relevant setting, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Sharath_Waikar — Apologies for the trouble here!

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Are you seeing this on all remote devices ?

[Update: issue resolved, My Little Snitch rule during a recent upgrade was blocking roonlabs on my Mac.]

Issue previously: When I search and click on any Artist, the thumbnails for his main albums do not show up until I have added them in my Library.

Thanks for the link - I found the issue during getting the necessary information. Glad to see the issue resolved.

Apologies.

1 Like

Hi @Sharath_Waikar,

Thanks for letting us know that Little Snitch was the cause of the issue and that you’ve been able to resolve it! if you have any other difficulties with Roon, please just let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.