Album view filter by source and quality

Just found out that I have lot more albums now :slight_smile: Turns out that the TIDAL albums I added are now shown too. This is great, however sometimes I would like to filter out the music from my own library (or only the ones I added from TIDAL). In addition to that, filtering regarding sampling frequency / quality would also be nice. Just an idea.

Hi @Stefan,

Using Focus if you select Inspector and then Storage Locations … this will let you include / exclude albums from different sources i.e. those from different storage locations and Tidal.

Similarly Focus can be use to filter on audio Quality.

Have fun with Focus it’s really powerful.

3 Likes

Ha, great to know :slight_smile: I was not aware that I could scroll to the left. So “Quality” has its own button and “Storage locations” is an option in the “Inspector” button. Thanks a lot for the quick response.

Is there a way to save the focus/filter to use later? I’d like to create one for 88.2> content I have in my collection.

@DrTone Yes, when you have all your desired content filtered, just click on the bookmark icon on the top right hand corner and create a bookmark.

Very easy and very convenient!