Album will continue to play even if removed from favorites, option for Undo

Halllo, I have NEVER encountered such a perfect system as ROON! Extraordinary!
I still came across one point that I would like to have improved:

When I play an album from my Qobuz favorites and delete it from the favorites, the playback stops immediately and “nothing” is displayed.

With other systems (e.g. Audirvana) the album continues to play (1.) and it is possible to add the album back to the favorites (2), where it then appears in first place.

I like to use this method to reorder my favorites (sorted by last added).

Welcome to the Roon community, @Harfenklang.

This behaviour is to be expected because the release is no longer in the library, and therefore, there are no references to the album in the database.

In the same way, if you play a Qobuz release, and during playback, decide to add it to your library, both are separate entities.

1 Like

To change the date added you can select all tracks of the album, click Edit (…) at the top of the album page, then change the tracks’ import date

Hallo suedkietz, danke für den Tipp! Ich habe nur noch nicht herausgefunden, wie man erstens alle Tracks markiert und zweitens das Datum bearbeitet. In den Dateiinfos ist ja das Importdatum angegeben, aber es ist nicht zu bearbeiten.
Die Möglichkeit, die Albumdaten zu bearbeiten habe ich gefunden ( was in ROON alles möglich ist, derWahnsinn!) Aber das Importdatum finde ich nicht darinnen…

( Nette Anlage übrigens, der NDX2 war meine bislang beste Anschaffung, auf den 555 PS spare ich noch…)

Das Importdatum zu ändern geht nur über die Tracks, nicht im Album Edit. Geh zu den Tracks und mach eine Multiselektion wie hier:

Wenn alle Tracks markiert sind, dann:

und dann:

Dann ändert es sich auch hier:

(Danke, die Anlage macht so viel Spaß! 555s gibt es jetzt eh bald nachgeworfen, jetzt wo der große Modellwechsel bei Naim angefangen hat :wink: )

Yepp, ist kompliziert, aber machbar! Danke für die Anleitung!

Jaaa…und auf die “günstigen” 555er hoffe ich auch …ab Oktober :hugs: