Albums are added by itself

Just for the record, Tidal and Spotify accounts with cracked UserName & Passwords etc are easily and cheaply available on the web…[general statement and probably does not apply to your account…but just for info]

Changing the Password should give a better idea if this is the root cause of the issues in this circumstance

As you likely know, choosing the Sort Sequence in Roon to “Date Added” will help quickly identify and Albums which are mysteriously added thru Tidal

So, I did Change my Tidal password on my account, now some days after I got yet another album added in to my roon… I have not even been in to my tidal account since I changed the password.
So, why does this happen again? Adding picture of the album, not my kind of music… If the account is getting hacked that easy, I would think that this is a big problem, not only for me…If this is something that is being hacked, is it really so easy to do?

Hi Jens,

It looks like this album was added on January 4, so you may have just noticed it now.

You may still be good since you changed your password.

Cheers, Greg

Suggest take an XL file of all Tidal albums.

Use FOCUS to show just Tidal albums.

Select ALL

Export to Excel

Review and save the file somewhere.

You will see all albums and import dates.

You can run this any time to check if anything is added since your p/w change.

Greg… No, guaranteed that this is not been here. I do not have that many artists in my roon from tidal, I would have known if this album and artist was there. I have lately been very a are about this and this album has not been here since January… I even deleted absolutely every tidal album just a few weeks ago and I have added all that I have manually… This does not make sense, I stil feel that something strange is going on and I hope you are looking in to this. This album has come in to my roon database within the two tree latest days…

@Jens_Petter_Johansen

Please take an XL list like I mention above. Then let’s use that to get to the bottom of this.

It is very odd that you just notice an album that Roon shows as imported in January.

Let’s get a baseline asap.

1 Like

How do you export in Roon? I don’t see a file menu. Again, please make a user guide!!!

Selecting albums or tracks brings up a function button next to the Play button for the selection. It has menus for various functions including exporting to Excel.

Let’s say there was a user guide in whatever format you like and it contained a section headed “How do I export my library to an Excel spreadsheet ?”. Why do you think people would read it ?

Exhibit A:
https://community.roonlabs.com/t/how-do-i-export-my-library-to-an-excel-spreadsheet/146

Andy that was only just added, despite the date suggesting otherwise, because I only just saw it.