Albums dissappears from artist

Hello @Olof_Andersson & @Derek_Wyman,

Thanks for your reports. We have seen similar behavior in another thread where we spend a considerable amount of time trying to reproduce with the user (Albums not appearing on Artist page but in library - UPDATE 2/1/16 - mostly discussed this issue via private messages) and unfortunately have not been able to do so. Without a way to make issues like this occur in a development environment, its extremely hard for our developers to resolve them – basically, it’s difficult to fix issues that we can’t see.

There are some architectural changes coming to the artist screen in our next release, which may help here. If I’m understanding correctly, all the issues you’re describing happen on that screen right?

I don’t have a timeframe to share about when that release is going live, but if things are still not working as expected then we can take a look at your database directly. In the meantime, if you’d like to do some additional testing to help us understand this issue, you might try testing temporarily with a fresh database. If the problem goes away, that will be a good data point for our investigation.

Apologies that I don’t have a more immediate fix here. This issue has been extremely tricky to nail down, so waiting for the next release and verifying if any of the changes we’ve made help would be the best path forward. If you have any other questions or observations, please let me know.

Thanks,
Noris