Albums got separated in Roon when I copied them onto a new SSD in Nucleus

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon Nucleus/Roon 1.7/Build 511
Samsung EVO 2TB SSD
Ethernet DCS Network Bridge via WiFi

Description Of Issue

I recently copied all my 16/44 music tracks from the USB drive I had been using for storage for my Roon Nucleus onto a new 2TB SSD in my Nucleus in one massive dump. I have found that many albums have become separated into two albums with each containing a portion of the music from the album. Sometimes both albums are correctly identified in Roon even though each is only partially populated with music from the CD. And sometimes one of the albums is correctly identified in Roon, while the other is not. Can I combine the two partial albums directly in Roon? Or do I have to re-copy those split up albums again? Actually all the tracks of each of these albums that got separated are already in the SSD in a single folder for the album in question. So far the only way I have been able to get them into a single album in Roon is by deleting and re-copying the album folder into my SSD. This is a bit laborious so I was hoping to achieve this within Roon itself without having to connect to my USB drive which is on another computer - a MacMini in another room on the same network.

Thanks for your help.

Try reading this: https://kb.roonlabs.com/Merge_Albums

Thanks a lot! That works.

Much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.