Albums in ripped discs not in library

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus
TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Linn dsm streamers linn akubarik speakers, hardwired to switching D link operating streamers, TVs, sonos , Qobuz and Tidal
TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue
Over 1000
Cds ripped to NAS but some albums are not found in library when searched
TEXT GOES HERE

Try going to settings>storage>“NAS Location”, under the three dots on the right select Force Rescan.
While that box is open, you may want to change the automatic scan interval (via edit).

NAS generally do not work as closely as local/USB drives in updating Roon with new content. So you may have to force a rescan of very recently added files.

There may be other reasons you aren’t seeing the files. I’m assuming these were just added. If that doesn’t work there are other things that can be looked at.

Hi @Wesley_Tinney,

First, I’d like to point out some documentation we have that may be helpful here. In our KB we have an article about Skipped Files and an article about why some files might be missing from Roon .

If you go to Settings > Library > Skipped Files do you see any of your missing files there?

I’d like to recommend looking at a couple of specific examples of tracks that did not get imported into Roon. Are they supported files? Are they showing up in Skipped Files? If it looks like they should be importing, let me know! Screenshots of these files in their storage location would be helpful for discovering what may be happening.

Dylan,
Thanks for getting back to me.
I searched for skipped files but no skipped files exist

Wesley

Scott,

Thanks for getting back back to me.

I have forced rescan a number of times but the cds still are not found in my library

Wesley

Hi @Wesley_Tinney,

If you filter by path on the Track browser does that allow you to see the tracks that are missing?