All albums and Tidal disappeared; can't access my music

I’ve been using Roon + Tidal for the past two weeks and I’ve been very impressed. That is, until four days ago, when all my music in Watched folders, Organized folders and TIDAL disappeared from the Roon environment. I now have no music to play. I’ve tried to delete the associated folders (watched, organized) and re-login to TIDAL, but had no success. Before this happened, Roon would sometimes crash, stop playing music in the middle and go silent, etc. What should I do?

I use the most recent version of OSX (Mac Mini, 2012, 16GB of RAM; dedicated to music only with most features turned off). My DAC is an Exasound e22. Thanks!

Hi @walcir,

I’ll be in touch via PM and we can figure out what’s going on here.

Sorry for the trouble!

I’m having an almost identical issue with a very similar setup too. Mac mini 2012 dedicated to music with 8gb and running Yosemite

Hi,
I have the same problem. I reported the issue earlier in the week, but can’t find it on the support page at the moment. The problem occurred after I upgraded to the latest build (21). I have no access to Tidal anymore - Tidal loads up, but there is no music available. I just get blank pages for ‘What’s new’, ‘TIDAL Rising’, ‘Playlists’, ‘Your Favourites’.
I’m using an iMac with Yosemite 10.10.3.
Thanks
Peter

1 Like

@dave @peterrussellwilks – we’ll be in touch via PM shortly so we can figure out what’s going on here.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

1 Like

Hi Mike. I’m not sure if the information you requested got to you. If not, here it is again (your questions appear in bold):

what version of Roon you are running (Settings > About)
=> 1.0 (build 21)

What operating system you are running (Windows 7; OSX 10.9; etc)
=> OS X Yosemite 10.10.3

Whatever you know about the device you’re using
=> Mac Mini (Late 2012), 2.3 GHz Intel, 16GB RAM.

Thanks again for all your support!