All albums not showing up

Roon Core Machine

Xfinity router Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

CXNv2

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

only 6000 albums showing up out of 18000. I’m using Qobuz

Over night I tried to sync Roon library. Roon got the library up to 12000 albums then subtracted them. Each time I try adding an album Roon will add albums then subtract them

I’ve been on Roon for a while overnight. My library is at 12000 albums and stable. I have 18000 albums on Qobuz

Where is support response?

Roon Core Machine

Windows 11 8GB ram

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Xfinity router Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Cambridge Cxnv2

Description of Issue

My full library is noy showing up. I have 18000 albums on Qobuz

After updating Roon and many library syncs I got my library up to 17000 albums

Roon Core Machine

Windows 11 8GB ram

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Xfinity router Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Cambridge CXNv2

Description of Issue

I was having a hard time getting all my albums into my library with syncing the library. I updated Roon and after many library syncs got my library up to 17000 albums. Now Roon is deleting albums from my library. Please help

I’m going to merge this post in with your other posts on the same issue. Please do not create multiple support threads for the same issue.

I’ve got a question in with the Support team about this. Tidal has a limit of 10,000 favourited albums per account. Up until now, I believe that Qobuz did not have a limit. My question to Support is to ask if Qobuz has now changed their policy and imposed a limit.

Ok. I have 18000 albums on the Qobuz app

Sometimes now Roon crashes. But before that it subtracts albums. Then when I reopen Roon it adds albums

Roon seems to be stable at 16,881 albums

What is the answer

Hi @Jeffrey_Mehr1 ,

I’ve enabled diagnostics for your account, can you please use your Core when you have a chance again and let me know here once you’ve done so? I would like to check your logs to see if there is any mention of a limit being reached, thanks!

I’m using my core

Hi @Jeffrey_Mehr1 ,

Thanks for letting me know. I can confirm that the logging has reached out diagnostics server.

I am looking over the logging and I see some strange traces, I wonder if there is something that did not install properly in Roon. Can you please try the below instructions to see if a reinstall of Roon fixed this issue?

• Create a Backup of your current database
  • Exit out of Roon
  • Navigate to your Roon Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “Roon”
  • Rename the “Roon” folder to “Roon_old”
  • Reinstall the Roon App from our Downloads Page to generate a new Roon folder
  • Verify if the issue persists on a fresh database before restoring the backup
  • Restore from backup

Also, I noticed that you mentioned this earlier in the thread:

Please note, that for your ~210k track library, 8GB is right on the edge of what you will need to run Roon. I highly suggest using a Core with 16GB of RAM for a library of this size, otherwise, you may face performance issues in the future.

1 Like

I followed your instructions. Roon is ok. But before I did it Roon was stable. It would just subtract an artist from my total artists. I will probably subtract some albums. I can’t afford to upgrade ram at this time. How do my diagnostics look now?

I opened Roon this morning and I only have 981 albums. 126000 songs. What is going on?

I’m maxing out my RAM at 32GB. It’ll cost me $75

Roon is deleting albums