All my Qobuz albums are missing from my library [Fix in progress]

A desktop application

Master Ray, youā€™re quoting excerpts of my post out of context to suit your argument.
Did I say Iā€™m happy?
No.
Am I telling you to shut up?
No.
What I had been trying to get at here, was the tone and temper in which many are venting their frustration - itā€™s all about staying civilized!

The issue persists - now 6/13/2021 and no further status updates have been provided

1 Like

I added an album this morning and then all of my old albums came back. However, none of the playlists that I created through Roon/Quoboz have re-populated.

The forum approach does offer some degree of support and useful advice. Rebooting and resyncing (advised on here) and using Qobuz tab (advised on here) have worked for some/provided a temporary work around solution.

There are many other examples of Roon Community members providing helpful advice and support that has enabled other members to find solutions to their issues. These posts then provide a useful knowledge base for others when they might encounter similar problems.

Just got all my albums backā€¦yay

What did you do before that?

Nothing. I have been picking albums from Qobuz thru the Roon app since I lost everything. I guess it was just my turn. Who knows

1 Like

10325 albums

Mine have come back now (UK based)ā€¦

2010 albums back from their brief vacation. Magic.

Have you checked in the Qobuz app itself, are they still available there?

Sometimes it can require a reboot of the Core or logging out of Qobuz and logging back in on Roon

I didnā€™t do anything to get them back, they just came back after being missing for a day or two. Presumably the problem has been resolved or is being resolved.

1 Like

Good news Larry
Letā€™s hope they have come back fully rested and sound better than ever

1 Like