All my Qobuz albums are missing from my library [Fix in progress]

Sure, but so does Microsoft 365 unless you’re happy with the web-only client.

Office 365’s web-application is the perfect example of a real SaaS application with the corect implementation.

They are offering the desktop client because of the product’s legacy and obviously because by the time they moved to the SaaS approach, all of their Office users were already using it as a desktop application (which it was in the beginning).

They are still supporting the standalone product too (Office 2019 and soon to release Office2021).

1 Like

This and many other recent posts are the precise reason a forum is no place for sorting out technical issues. Talk about straying off topic!!! Roon needs to fix the Qobuz problem and stop with the useless apologies.

All that said, I really struggle to understand the uproar about how Roon isn’t professional with communicating glitches and their remedy - ramp down your temper, everyone please!

This is just another “I’m happy so the rest of you shut up” post that seem so prevalent here. People have a right to voice their displeasure at a company that is failing in its basic duties. We certainly don’t need to be schooled by you or others that seem satisfied with this situation.

5 Likes

Right, so what does one call the MS365 model with local thick client?

A desktop application

Master Ray, you’re quoting excerpts of my post out of context to suit your argument.
Did I say I’m happy?
No.
Am I telling you to shut up?
No.
What I had been trying to get at here, was the tone and temper in which many are venting their frustration - it’s all about staying civilized!

The issue persists - now 6/13/2021 and no further status updates have been provided

1 Like

I added an album this morning and then all of my old albums came back. However, none of the playlists that I created through Roon/Quoboz have re-populated.

The forum approach does offer some degree of support and useful advice. Rebooting and resyncing (advised on here) and using Qobuz tab (advised on here) have worked for some/provided a temporary work around solution.

There are many other examples of Roon Community members providing helpful advice and support that has enabled other members to find solutions to their issues. These posts then provide a useful knowledge base for others when they might encounter similar problems.

Just got all my albums back…yay

What did you do before that?

Nothing. I have been picking albums from Qobuz thru the Roon app since I lost everything. I guess it was just my turn. Who knows

1 Like

10325 albums

Mine have come back now (UK based)…

2010 albums back from their brief vacation. Magic.

Have you checked in the Qobuz app itself, are they still available there?

Sometimes it can require a reboot of the Core or logging out of Qobuz and logging back in on Roon

I didn’t do anything to get them back, they just came back after being missing for a day or two. Presumably the problem has been resolved or is being resolved.

1 Like

Good news Larry
Let’s hope they have come back fully rested and sound better than ever

1 Like