All the edit lost!

900 CD have been ripped and more than 200 are totally wrong (wrong art cover, wrong artist, wrong language, …) :

So they have been corrected manually, a lot of work…
But now all the correction have been lost ! Is it possible to recover all this work ?

Configuration :

• Version ROON: 1.2 (build 161) stable (64 bit)
  • IMac with OS X YOSEMITE version 10.10.5
  • Routeur D-Link modèle DGS-1024D
  • streamer Antipodes DX, UPnP-compliant DLNA Server, with integrated SSD hard disk and Bit Perfect auto-ripping

Thanks in advance !

Hi @Ley_Alexandre ----- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles here. I will be contacting you via PM shortly to gather logs so we can take a closer look at what’s going on here.

Roon is designed to ensure edits and other similar data is safely stored and attached to your files in our database, and we should be able to figure out why Roon thinks these are new files – I’m guessing you are seeing “new” on many of the albums in your collection? Can you confirm?

In the meantime, I would like to gather some information from you so we can have a better understanding of any potential causes to this issues when we begin our evaluation of the problem. May I kindly ask you to please verify the following:

1. Can you think of anything that has changed on your core machine or NAS since experiencing this issues. OS / software updates? New applications? Network changes?

2. Are there any patterns in behavior or actions you can think of, while using Roon, prior to this happening that may be a factor in this problem?

If anything has changed please let us know, your insight is appreciated!

-Eric

Hello Eric, thanks for fast reply ! Yes, ‘new’ appears on those albums.

There was no change of software, network, … except a Roon wordpass reset.