Feature request: "All tracks" tab visible in Album view when number of tracks exceeds 200

@dylan
This is the first time I’ve seen a multi-disc album shown with just the “Disc 1”, “Disc 2”, etc tabs while the “All tracks” tab is absent:

Any idea what causes this?

1 Like

From the 1.7 release notes:

Thanks for clearing that up, @joel.
But why the 200 tracks limit?
This Rudolf Buchbinder Beethoven set has 209 tracks and I can’t see why this would be a problem.
Are you planning on removing this limit in a future release? If not, then I’d like to propose this as a feature request.

Hi @Hans_Valeton,

Thanks for the feedback here. The 200 track limit is a limitation that we hope to remove in the future, but we don’t have any specific timelines. I definitely recommend making a feature request about this, though! Community feedback is always appreciated, and a Feature Request is a great place to get input from others as well.

1 Like

Hi @dylan,
At your suggestion I turned this topic into a feature request. Is the way that I’ve done this correct?

1 Like

I have noticed the same thing and could not figure out why you sometimes dont get the „All tracks“ column.

that 200-delimiter is totaly arbitrary and has got to go.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.