Allo DigiOne board

I bought my Digione last week through an official reseller.
Has this board the modification, or how could I check this?

Hello Rudy

most system do not need this mod,

1 Like

Bill, to be more accurate, I rarely touch the actual RPi/DigiOne unit itself. But I frequently touch the volume knob on my preamp. That is often sufficient to knock out the DigiOne and require a reboot. I have 2 different systems with a RPi/DigiOne in each. Both exhibit the same behavior.

@p-cubed, seems there is some kind of ground loop into your system(s).

If you are able to do the modification above, good, if not simply email us and we will exchange yours with units that have this mods already.

@allo.com Johan, do you think that is the most probable cause of the problem (having to reboot one or more times a day) some of use are having here?

If so, then I will have to get a exchange as I cannot do the mod myself. I really want to figure out a solution or I will have to give up on the Digione. :frowning: Every time my wife goes to play something it never works her.

It sure seems that might be the problem some of us are experiencing here. Thanks so much. I am excited to know that I won’t have to ditch the Digione. :slight_smile:

Hello Bill

yes thats the problem. Just send us an email and we will arrange for a replacement (even if you bought at a reseller ). We stand by our products and will make sure that you and your wife will enjoy the DigiOne .

2 Likes

hi to all.
see the pictures of the Digione player alu case, mat black anodized, 3 layer design with integrated heat sink for the RPI…
we will be ready to ship early 2018!

please share your thoughts!

Andre

5 Likes

It looks awesome, can’t wait to order one from the Canadian supplier.
Rick

Looks great, definitely much better than the plastic case. What is the price? If affordable, I’ll order one…

Thank’s Andre,
Seems cleaver design and fine manufacturing, congrats !
Do you get some photos related to finished and integrated USBridge alu case too ?

That is awesome! Can’t wait to order!

Looks great!
Please supply some protective high quality (3M?) non marking/non abrasive rubber feet with them, so we can put it on top of other gear.

1 Like

These will work really good under small components.

http://herbiesaudiolab.net/bbootie.htm

Case looks really nice, but it seems that BNC socket is really close to one of its “legs”. Will the plug fit there easily?

it fits, no problem

@volpone will post soon

@Peter_Van_Dijk please dont worry, pricing will be a reflection of all our other products; well priced.

That is looking very good. My player is in transit right now. I am very curious to see/hear if it can best my Intel nuc with rock with a lps and a schiit eitr. Expectatons are very high :sunglasses:

@Rdg
let us know :slight_smile: