Allo Digione issues

I have a DigiOne Signature player I have not been using, I reconnected it to my network but I cannot get it to control an amp in a room. It needs an update and I need someone to guide me through this as m Roon Core is on a music server,

Hi @Thomas_Bacon,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Just to confirm, are you seeing that your Roon Core needs updated? Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

My Roon core is currently on an Innuos Server that is wired into my network. I have 4 roon zones that can be grouped. 1. Lumin T2( wired) , NAD M12 with Bluesound card(wired), Dragonfly Cobalt connected to my computer(wireless), elac wireless speakers… One of my sets of speaker that is currently connected through the digital out of the M12 is part of that endpoint and I would like to connect it to a Digione Player I have so it can be controlled separately as another endpoint. I have connected the Digione into the Network and Roon sees it. I have enabled it and connected it to the amp via digital cable. I can’t get it to play through the amp even though it shows on Roon that the Digione is playing a file. I also cannot get the volume control off of fixed in the Roon Controller for the Digione. I am sure the Allo Digione needs an update which I can’t recall how to do and there is probably some setting in the Allo webpage that needs to be fixed so that the Digione sees the Amp and plays music through it from Roon with volume control and can be grouped with the other Zones. Bottom line, I need help re setting the Allo Digione player so that it works again in the Roon App. Thanks, Tom Bacon

I have the same issue… different hardware. Did you get this resolved?

I believe it was a conflict with Bluesound. Bluesound is an excellent system but seems to have issues playing nice with other roon endpoints. For some reason in my system, all endpoints have to be set on decoder amd renderer or they won’t play in a group together. This is only a problem if any of the endpoints are combined with a Blusound endpoint in the same group. If Bluesound is not included in the group. It is not a problem setting one of the endpoints on say renderer only. Neither Roon nor Bluesound have an explanation for this.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.