Allo piano soundproblem

**Core Machine (Operating system/System

Latest

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Allo vana player

**Description

Have a allo vana player with roonbridge and dietpi.
When I use volumio my system works fine but no sound in roon. Have the soundcard in diet pi but still no sound. Tried all settings I can find but no sound. It is probobly me doing something wrong but cant figure out what. Newbee so please help…

Hi @Lars_Pettersson,

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve with Volumio here, but I would take a look at your Roon Settings -> Audio tab first to see if the Allo player shows up there. It would be good if you can post a Screenshot using these instructions of what your audio tab looks like, it should look something like this:

Then, you’ll want to enable the Allo zone, give it a name and select it from the Zone Picker Menu before starting playback:
Zone%20Name

I believe Allo zones on DietPi can show multiple listings in Roon Settings -> Audio tab, so you may want to check to see which of the Allo zones actually produce the sound output, but this can be clarified once I see the screenshot.

Thanks,
Noris

Thank you for fast reply Noris. Problem is solved, I dont know what I did but it works now .
Regards Lasse

1 Like

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved @Lars_Pettersson!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.