Am not seeing the Valence recommendations

I just installed Roon today linked to Tidal, so far it’s great.

I read that 1.7 added Valence, which recommends albums based on what you listen to. This feature sounds super useful.

Where am I supposed to see these albums? I just see Tidals crappy ones. Do I need a few days of listening data?

Thanks

It shows up on the Overview Page as New Releases For You. It shows up on a Album Page as the Recommended For You section, and it shows up as the power behind Roon Radio’s choices.

I cannot see your pic, but here is my overview screen.

Like @Zac_Cicala I’m not seeing any recommendations.

I’ve just subscribed for a year after trying a 30-day trial and the Roon Radio recommendations really complement Qobuz’s hi-res streaming. I’d love to see even more things being recommended. I added all my favourite artists inside Roon (hearted them) and slowly going through tracks as I play them more and more.

It did start working today. Seems like Valence needs a day or two of music preference data to start working. Already discovering great new music!

1 Like

Hahaha, it started working today for me too! Woke up to 300+ recommendations. BEAUTIFUL!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.