Networking Gear & Setup Details

AMPLIFI mesh router off of Xfinity main router, no VPN

Connected Audio Devices

Bluesound Noide 2i
Apple iPhone 13

Number of Tracks in Library

Not sure. Maybe 5000

Description of Issue

ARC shows not setup properly and doesn’t work outside my home network. Has auto configuration and I followed the instructions in setup after it failed. This is the failure I’m seeing-

{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“73.39.xxx.xxx”,“router_external_ip”:“10.0.0.121”},
“status”: MultipleNatFound
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.190.1”,“found_natpmp”:true},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.190.1”,“found_upnp”:true}
}

Have you got the Xfinity router in bridge mode?

I have an Amplifi instant router in bridge mode. ARC works for me after I de- and re-activated UPNP on my main router (which acts just as modem and DCHP server, but no WiFi, I use the Amplifi for that).

1 Like

Well, it took me over two hours to access the admin settings of the Xfinity router, but it looks like it may be fixed after enabling bridge mode. Finally accessed after unplugging the router and plugging it back in manually. My Harmony remote stopped working afterwards but “forgetting” the hub and rerunning it has fixed the issue. Xbox also required setting up the network again. ARC says it’s good through Roon settings. I’ll leave the house later and test it out. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.