Andriod Phone Connection Takes Longer

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROCK/Azulle Inspire mini pc i3/ 1.7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TP Link ArcherC9 v5.0 with wired connection to core machine and NAS

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Topping D50s DAC connected to core by usb, ipad as endpoint and or remote utilizing bluetooth on ocasion, LG V40 as remote if not using ipad or laptop.

Description Of Issue

My LG V40 phone takes 5 plus seconds to connect to the core. It goes into the second waiting for connection screen then connects. Sometimes it’s a little faster than other times. This isn’t that big of a deal but since my computers (wireless and wired) as well as my ipad (primary remote) seem to connect much quicker (like within a second) it can be a little annoying. Once the app is active it stays connected and comes up instantly. After awhile of no use it will have to go through the reconnection sequence. I have read the network best practice and I think I am following all suggestion. I have turned off power saving function in andriod for the roon app as well.

It sure would be nice if the phone acted like the iPad as far as connection speed goes. Is there a possible solution to improve this or is this connection speed expected for andriod use?

Thanks, Jesse

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.