Android 10 crashes when screen is turned off

Hi @noris,

it seems that this issued is still not solved. On my Android 10 Tablet (Lenovo Yoga) the App shows the same behaviour described by @Boris_Schaedler.

On my phone (Pixel 5 with Android 13) it works perfectly though.

Are you still in it? Or is there a known workaround?

Best regard,
Sven

Hi @Sven ,

Welcome to the forum! I have split your post into a new thread since the one you posted on was very outdated. Is there any change in behavior with a reinstall of the Roon app?

Please try the reinstall first, and then if no change, can you please reproduce the issue and let me know the exact local time + date of the next crash? I’ll enable some logging for your account. Thanks!

Hi @noris,

many thanks :slight_smile:

Is there any change in behavior with a reinstall of the Roon app?
No. I reinstalled it many times. No effect at all.

let me know the exact local time + date of the next crash
It happened right now, i.e. 26-Oct 2022 20:12 CEST. I can reproduce it whenever you want. It happens practically every time when the screen of the tablet was off for a few minutes.

Thanks for your support!

Best regards,
Sven

1 Like

Hi @Sven ,

Thanks for those timestamps and logs. I can confirm that we were able to check the logging for your Android device and I’m seeing some strange behavior in the logging here. I will bring this up with the team and get back to you once I have more details, thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Sven ,

Apologies for the slow response here. Can you please confirm if you are still seeing this issue at the present time? Looking over your Android logs, it seems like the refresh rate of the device changes very quickly, I wonder if this could be a cause of the issue. Do you by any chance have the option to change your refresh rate? can you please check to see if using the lowest refresh rate temporarily resolves the issue?

https://motorola-mobility-en-xp.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/153829/~/display-refresh-rate---lenovo-legion™-phone-duel

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.