Android app build 416 unresponsive

Any one else have this problem? Since build 416 the remote app has become sluggish and a lot of the time the now playing screen takes over a minute to refresh when a new track starts. It either keeps showing the previous track or shows a blank screen.

I’ve moved this to support more chance of a reply.

Thanks Ged. Wasn’t really looking for support yet, just wondering whether someone else had the same experience.

My android works fine on both devices. A support posting is more likely to be seen by the general population anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Frank_Daman,

What kind of Android device are you using? Have you tried rebooting the device or reinstalling the app since you’ve started experiencing this?

1 Like

Yes @dylan, I did try that. It didn’t help.

Hardware is a Lenovo Tab10 (Qualcomm Snapdragon 425).

Like I said, I’m not really asking for support, just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

The Android app is extremely buggy in general: it randomly crashes, hangs, loses connection, drops characters. This doesn’t change with other hardware (I’ve got a pretty powerful phone and the app is not snappier or more stable on this phone than on the tablet).

I appreciate the concern but I’don’t think it’s worth investigating. This is something I can live with.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.