Android App can no longer find Roon Core

Hi all

Android App has worked as Remote. After a couple days without use of Room and Core not being run, the app no longer can find Roon Core. Otherwise the endpoint (RPi)works fine when controlled from the Core.

Any ideas? I’m a new user by the way

In order for Roon’s support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

I’ve moved this to the #support area

Ok will take a look at that guide thank you

Hello @Fin, just checking in to see if you’re still having issues connecting to the core. When your remote connection times out looking for the core, do you see the option to enter the core’s IP address? Could you please enter 255.255.255.255 as the IP and see if this lets you connect? Thanks!

Hi Nuwriy, thanks for checking in. No, I don’t get that opportunity. It remains in state of “looking for Roon Core”

Hey @Fin. Do you see the option to choose a different core? If you have used that remote with your core previously it will keep trying to connect to that core. Trying to select a new core should give you the help option.

Thanks Nuwriy, back on track now with your solution 3D ago!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.