Android App - Issues when playing in background

Well, on my Galaxy S9 it still struggles while the App runs in the background (plays perfectly fine when it’s active on the screen).

@support any data I can send you?

I really love the 1.7 update. A great piece of Software just got better

Hi @Michael_Wyden,

Can you share a screenshot of the signal path when you’re playing to this Zone?

Hi Dylan.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Here my Signal path.

Best regards,

Michael

Hi @Michael_Wyden,

Thanks. Next, I’m hoping you enable diagnostics on your account so the technical team can review the diagnostics report and get a better understanding of what you’re experiencing. First, please do the following:

1. Reproduce the issue
  2. Make a note of the time the issue occurs
  3. Make a note of the track that is playing

Respond here with that info and diagnostics will be enabled.

Thanks!

Hi @dylan

06:24 PM (Swiss Time)
AC/DC - Hells Bells (local file)

It stuttered as soon as the app is in the background for a few seconds.

How can I enable Diagnostics?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Michael

Thanks, @Michael_Wyden!

Now that I have the timestamps, diagnostics have been enabled on your account. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

Thank you @dylan

10:41 PM swiss time. Totally struggling. When I bring roon in Front it Works perfectly again.

As soon as it’s in the background it’s struggling after 5 seconds

Thanks, @Michael_Wyden. The diagnostics report has been received and I’ve passed it along to the team for analysis. I’ll follow up once I’ve received their feedback.

@dylan I updated my NUC from Windows 10 to ROCK and went from a Galaxy S9 to a S10, now it seems to work just fine :slight_smile:
I keep you posted :+1:t2:

Glad to hear things are working better with this setup, @Michael_Wyden! Let us know if you see any issues return.

1 Like

Works perfect now!

Tanks for your time @dylan

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.