Android app lost control playing but shoes no queue

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Rock latest

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

N/a

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Nail Uniti Atom, Roon bridge on Pi using Ropieees

Description Of Issue
@support Roon remotes got in a very odd state after switching a play queue to another zone. Its showing nothing in play queue and controls dont work in app. You can see the blue or purple signal indicator as its playing something and I can hear it playing but zero control . Killed app and started many times makes no difference. It’s the same now on the endpoint I transferred from as well

Also it’s playing Nick Drake but endpoints screen is still the last thing it played last night even though I am hearing it through it.

uploaded logs here

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHQUEVFVR_n2e1jmFtOU37GjTNiYQ?e=BpUzXT

Thanks for the details here, @CrystalGipsy

What kind of device are you using for your remote?

When Roon is in this state do you see this occur on other remotes too?

Yes it was the same on all remotes after it happened. No idea what I did either for it to get in this state and it affected the zone I transferred from as well as the one I was going to. I was on Android phone app when it occured if that’s of any help. It’s not happened again.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.