Android App Remote on Lock screen

Hi there,

I would like to suggest that with the Roon Remote App, is it possible to have it display on the lock screen like the music app can? I always have to unlock my phone and open the Roon app to skip tracks and it would be nice to be able to have Roon run on the lockscreen so I can do that quickly.

12 Likes

I wish! Asked for many times, here are some examples:

2 Likes

Ahh! Well… damn. I looked for other like topics but didn’t see those. I guess consider this a bump for that feature, it would be really, really nice to have :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi!

Using Roon and Roon remote for a week now and it’s all great. One big downside is mentioned here lack of android lock screen integration. All my music apps have it. It’s really annoying unlocking my phone and reopen app to skip a track. Please sort this out.

3 Likes

I think the Roondevelopers are Apple fanboys. Android treatment of Roon is a bloody shame.

4 Likes

Just getting into Roon, all was well until I got pissed off having to repeatedly unlock, enter Roon then change a track, what a pain in the arse, deal breaker for me.

3 Likes

Another kick, not having this function lets Roon trailing behind many others

2 Likes

I am a new roon and long Android user. After one week of usage, I really miss this feature! So plesase roon…No big deal within the android dev kit for such a big name in the industry :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes