Android clients broken

Roon Core Machine

Intel NUC8i5BEH

Networking Gear & Setup Details

ASUS Wifi routers. These are not the problem, though, because the system works fine with the Windows client.

Connected Audio Devices

Amazon Kindle Fire HD
LG V60 5G Thinq

Number of Tracks in Library

Qobuz library, with approx. 500 favorite albums.

Description of Issue

The Amazon Kindle Fire store doesn’t have Build 880. My phone, meanwhile, is able to get Build 880, but that build can’t connect to my existing ROCK. Which I know is definitely working, and on the network, because I’m listening to it with the Windows client.

The client has been pushed to Amazon. They are notoriously slow at updating their apps catalogue.
It will be pushed “soon” is my understanding.
Not useful, but you are aware now.

@Matthew_Davis
You may try

Hey @Matthew_Davis sorry for the delay in getting back to you about this!

Were you able to find the update for the Amazon device? It should be available now!

I also wanted to check in to see if your phone remote was able to connect to the Core device? If not, so we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

:pray:t3:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.