Android controllers can not open multi-disc album

Hi @hmartin ---- My apologies for the slow response and thank you for your feedback. I would like to grab some logs from you so we can take a closer look into this behavior you are reporting. I will be contacting you momentarily via PM with instructions.

-Eric

Hi Eric,

I tried provoking the behavior this morning, but all albums opened fine. I will send a log as soon (if) as the be behavior starts again.

Thanks
//Martin

1 Like

Hi Eric,

When I came back from work the problem was back full-force, sent you a log as instructed. (also sent a PM)

Best regards
//Martin

I’m having terrible trouble with this. I have albums which are totally inaccessible, and clicking on them completely crashes the remote app, on windows, ios and android. My core is a sonictransporter i5, and I must say when I switched to my windows machine as core for a week or two the problem disappeared.

Yes this is very frustrating, thinking about converting the server to JRiver untill this is resolved.

@Eric any progress on this problem?

Finally android controllers can open the albums by build 223.

Agree seems that the problem is fixed with build 223, didn’t have any problems tonight at least.

Lets hope it is fixed once and for all.

Great news guys, thanks for letting us know!