Android-Playback stops in background

Android-Playback stops in background
Music stops on android after about 60 seconds in background…
I already had that with1.7 but then there was a fix maybe a year before.

Hi @Ernst_Ellensohn

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Do you have any power saving settings enabled on the Android? Can you exclude Roon from this if so?

Hi Dylan,
nothing complex - a nuce with the newest software - a gigabit switch - wlan. See what you fixed one or two years ago in 1.7. There was the same problem. In my configuration nothing changed since then. Power saving has nothing to do with it. It is exactly the same behaviour like the problem before with 1.7.

This sounds like the devices power or menory management. When you mean background do you mean your still using the device at the time and Roon is in the background or is it in standby? What is the Android device your using?

When i say background it can be both - music stops in standby but also when i use the device and roon is in background…

Samsung Galaxy S10
Android Version 11
One UI-Version 3
Kernel 4.14.113-20606340
Build RP1A.200720.012.G973FXXS9EUB1

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.